Interracial questions PT 1

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

artgirl918 2 months ago
I had a black boyfriend and every time we were holding hands downtown, we got all these creepy stares. The greatest part was when this old black dude came up to us, gave my boyfriend a high five, and was like DAMN SON TIMES HAS CHANGED YOU GET TO KISS A PRETTY WHITE WOMAN IN PUBLIC NOWADAYS YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD BROTHA
I literally sat down on the sidewalk and laughed until I cried

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My woman is chinese but we dont focus on demonic thoughts. We have enough trouble worrying about our own problems. Sitting around worrying about the thoughts of people who have demonic thoughts is a bit unecessary because people with love in their heart have no hate for couples that love one another, friends. :sitdown:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Ive seen this couple on a number of different videos talking about their relationship like its special. Bm/ww couples are very common so what makes them think they deserve special attention? Foh

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I can tell by the screen cap these two arent the brightest.

Like Mr Somebody said...if you look for people hating on your relationship youre going to think the hate is everywhere...but most of it is in your head.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
im not against interracial long as its for the right reason which is love and not just for the color of their skin

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
they'll be divorced by next year. you see how awkward she got when he said he was at the game with his white homegirl. hahaha.

they've only known each other 10 months, they putting it all out there, its bound to flop super hard. can't wait. *sips haterade*

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: I wonder what her dad said when his daughter brought that guy home? :thankin':

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:

I am in an IR, but I never even think about my girl that way. Once she's wifey and if she's a good woman you'll stop classifying her. I forget I'm in an IR until people actually remind me.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
It's for the colour of the skin...

When it comes to sex, love has nothing to do with anything...We live through our senses...

See Im not talking about sex, I talking about real feelings and loving a person for who they are. I have seen men and women put up with being degraded, abused, cheated on just because they got suppose of the opposite race. Thats what m getting at

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:manny:

I am in an IR, but I never even think about my girl that way. Once she's wifey and if she's a good woman you'll stop classifying her. I forget I'm in an IR until people actually remind me.

exactly, you look pass color and see her for what she is to you.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont know breah. Part of me is a bit of a hypocrite. :guilty:

Sometimes I look at brehs and brezettes with their white S/O and be like :dry: deep in my mind. But at the same time I fukks with latinas :guilty:.

But my problem is really with those who ONLY date white or others. Like my patna Jada: I've known homie 8 years and seen him with 6 different women. none of them were ever black or close to it.
Personally I love black women (especially dark skinned ones) :inlove: but i dont restrict myself to black women only. I find latinas very attractive. I even have a thing for this Japanese girl at my gym.

But when it all comes down to it i cant see myself marrying someone of another race. Hell i have a hard time seeing myself marrying another black person who doesnt have caribbean roots like myself.