interracial dating

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:dead: at all the (not so) creative ways y'all come up with to mask the true intentions of your thread

Chick in here advertising acting like she is "seeking advice" .. That's rich

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Man... You already called me **** and didn't tell me what it meant.
Now you're calling me suspect.

Why am I a **** and why am I suspect?

**** was a fakkit that enjoyed posing as a female poster. On the Coli all new female posters are guilty until proven otherwise. Its just the way it is :manny:

A simple proof pic would dead all arguments tho. :youngsabo:

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
**** was a fakkit that enjoyed posing as a female poster. On the Coli all new female posters are guilty until proven otherwise. Its just the way it is :manny:

A simple proof pic would dead all arguments tho. :youngsabo:

LOL I see, thanks for the info.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i see nothing but

Rubber_Duck_Sea_by_whispering_hills-1.jpg

Come on sierra mist with this B.S.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Do any of you strictly date a different race? Have you found any problems? What would be your best advice?

I'm asking because I'm a white, female who pretty much has lost all interest in white guys.. they bore me and I don't necessarily find them all that attractive anymore, but I feel like black guys don't take me serious and I get stereotyped..

So yeah, any advice would be appreciated..

You should get to know more about the race you like. If you like black guys, go to black events, restaurants, art shows, etc.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Do any of you strictly date a different race? Have you found any problems? What would be your best advice?

I'm asking because I'm a white, female who pretty much has lost all interest in white guys.. they bore me and I don't necessarily find them all that attractive anymore, but I feel like black guys don't take me serious and I get stereotyped..

So yeah, any advice would be appreciated..

Yeah I like white girls, I don't discriminate..I have more in common with white girls than I do with black girls..black girls like me cuz I'm cute as fukk and look like lenny kravitz.,but im too weird and eccentric for them..so that's always a problem..no black girls wanna go to dive bars with me, they don't want to go hit up a indie flick, or try a new type of food..but I still love black girls, I just draw more white girls..

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Jessica_Shlong
Lungs so black they sing gospel music on Sundays

go get her

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
**** is a former tranny poster name sierra mist who is posting under different alias..

He's like Leonardo DiCapio in catch me if u can with all these different people...

Be careful when chatting wit new females on here u don't know if he/she is who they say who they are

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
None of the girls I've been serious with have been the same race as me. The closest was this one Pakistani chick I messed with for one summer. I dunno, I never really felt awkward about it :manny:

The only time I encountered a problem was with this one Colombian chicks family...her pops hated Indians for some reason I don't even know why.

I fukked with an Irish chick and her fam loved me :leon: