interracial dating

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Do any of you strictly date a different race? Have you found any problems? What would be your best advice?

I'm asking because I'm a white, female who pretty much has lost all interest in white guys.. they bore me and I don't necessarily find them all that attractive anymore, but I feel like black guys don't take me serious and I get stereotyped..

So yeah, any advice would be appreciated..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first off, can you post proof that you're a white female and not **** or another male poster playing some sick game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do any of you strictly date a different race? Have you found any problems? What would be your best advice?

I'm asking because I'm a white, female who pretty much has lost all interest in white guys.. they bore me and I don't necessarily find them all that attractive anymore, but I feel like black guys don't take me serious and I get stereotyped..

Posting up a pic of yourself would help us answer your questions better.........:yes:

Or at least, take you seriously.......:shaq2:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll date any race/ethnic...however, I've never dated a Hispanic, Asian, or Indian....

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
all I know is I try to stay away from black women...after that then I access my options.

OP is ****

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

if you like blacks guys, go for them.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
N2lir.jpg

Coli, don't let me down.