Interracial Couples: As a Negro How Is Race Handled

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
And why should we care what white trash rednecks think? c00n ass house nikka
fukk you and everything you stand for bytch. You the c00n, chasing after white women. Its not about caring what the redneck thinks, its about knowing that regardless to what degree you have, what title your job is, your still a ****** to these cacs. Why would you want to be down with people who 50 years ago would string you from a tree just for whistling at a white woman???

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
How many of yall looking like this with your "pawg"?
images

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
fukk you and everything you stand for bytch. You the c00n, chasing after white women. Its not about caring what the redneck thinks, its about knowing that regardless to what degree you have, what title your job is, your still a ****** to these cacs. Why would you want to be down with people who 50 years ago would string you from a tree just for whistling at a white woman???

what about the black chicks that set nikkaz up to be robbed and murked in 2013? :mjpls:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
My 'pawg' and I had the perfect relationship until she took me to the suburbs. Her parents liked me and everything. I could feel the stares and shyt. :wow:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
exactly why I like fukking their women :shaq:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
what about the black chicks that set nikkaz up to be robbed and murked in 2013? :mjpls:
nikkas like uncle tom kingpin got a inferiority complex. Racists are ignorant. It's illogical to care about what they think. as you said they will hate you regardless so why bend to their will

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i've never been in a interracial relationship with a white girl , but if i'm out somewhere i notice the sistas that be in groups rather young or old have something smart to say about it. But the funny thing is the brothers in california be having nice azz white girls and the sistas that be complaining be them florida evans looking chicks with red and purple hair.

the white guys be all upset and i can tell when i see white dudes in the car passing by a brother with a bad ass white girl they be like look at that traitor with that nikka

but i say to anybody it's your life and don't worry about what others say. they don't pay your bills and keep a roof over your head

Where is your sig from?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You stop notince/caring about stares after a while. I actually like stares now because it gives me an opportunity to say hello to people. People often stare at our son, first to understand that he is the product of 2 cultures but then they cant stop staring because he smiles and is so cute.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
my pawg looks similar to this breh. Maybe u don't have enough game to pull a top of the line white woman so u can't relate :takedat:
tumblr_mfmc7is7ry1r1t24yo1_500.jpg
nikka im dark skinned, in shape, and wear a suit and tie 5 days a week. Im white womens kryptonite. No race of woman is more bold about liking a man then white women. I get approached daily by white women. Theres nothing special about this chick, she looks like every other young white girl at a mall near you. Look how disloyal they are to their own men. Ive never seen a married black man look like Al Bundy. Every married white man i see looks miserable. No man dates more interracially than white men. that should be a major red flag to you c00ns but nah keep thinking your getting something special, nothing special about a white woman who the white man threw away.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
nikka im dark skinned, in shape, and wear a suit and tie 5 days a week. Im white womens kryptonite. No race of woman is more bold about liking a man then white women. I get approached daily by white women. Theres nothing special about this chick, she looks like every other young white girl at a mall near you. Look how disloyal they are to their own men. Ive never seen a married black man look like Al Bundy. Every married white man i see looks miserable. No man dates more interracially than white men. that should be a major red flag to you c00ns but nah keep thinking your getting something special, nothing special about a white woman who the white man threw away.
yes-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
yo am i the only one that when they see a bad bytch with a guy of another race i follow them home and return later that night to try spy on them for a few minutes to see if the sex is bananas and thats why they are together? outta the 6 or so i followed so far i caught 2 having sex peaking through the blinds and it seemed like grade A sex i was kinda envious