Interracial Couples: As a Negro How Is Race Handled

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have only been in one interracial couple and while the girl was awesome :to::to::to: race was the major reason we broke up. It was something I did not want to deal with and it was so much unnecessary b.s. that came along with it

so all you who are dating pawgs :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: how does your mate handle the subtle nuances

being labelled a thug
followed around in stores
automatically being a threat
etc etc

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i've never been in a interracial relationship with a white girl , but if i'm out somewhere i notice the sistas that be in groups rather young or old have something smart to say about it. But the funny thing is the brothers in california be having nice azz white girls and the sistas that be complaining be them florida evans looking chicks with red and purple hair.

the white guys be all upset and i can tell when i see white dudes in the car passing by a brother with a bad ass white girl they be like look at that traitor with that nikka

but i say to anybody it's your life and don't worry about what others say. they don't pay your bills and keep a roof over your head

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My Pawg treats me like a king. Her family even considered's me one of their child :manny:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have only been in one interracial couple and while the girl was awesome :to::to::to: race was the major reason we broke up. It was something I did not want to deal with and it was so much unnecessary b.s. that came along with it

so all you who are dating pawgs :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: how does your mate handle the subtle nuances

being labelled a thug
followed around in stores
automatically being a threat

etc etc

This doesn't happen to every black person, stop it.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I got a not funny joke that applies to this subject....
What does a redneck call a black lawyer?........................He calls him ******.
White girls are using black men and mixed babies as a fashion trend. See how down your pawg is when the police show up.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
As Kanye says "Had a few white girls,asses flat a shyt. But the head so good, damn a nikka glad he hit" :yeshrug:

At the end of the day no chick will appreciate a brother like a good well brought up sista would

No one beats my nubian queens :to:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh I don't know, I'm one of those black people that your mother wants you to date, so I don't ever notice. I remember once when I used to work at Adidas this white woman even suggested hooking me up with her daughter, I wanted her theaux :noah:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
What does a redneck call a black lawyer?........................He calls him ******.
White girls are using black men and mixed babies as a fashion trend. See how down your pawg is when the police show up.
And why should we care what white trash rednecks think? c00n ass house nikka

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nothing. Latinas in socal are harder cause latinos in socal....well we already know. White girls in LA are whatever about it, IR in Socal been common.

I do remember an incident with my ex who was korean. Her "Damn I thought it was exaggerated but people are racist toward blacks heavy"

basically we both came out of a bar, she was driving behind me in her Accord (we met up after work). SHE was drunk, and was tailing me to be safe, I was sober, yet, I got pulled over because I was driving a flashy camaro with loud music. :snoop:

Another time, one of her co-workers (jewish dude), asked her what I did in our company, she told him, and he was like "oh damn he doesnt look like he works in that dept" She was like :wtf: :snoop:

She was a trooper dealing with "A day in the life of a black man"

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
you nikkas come up with the most creative ways to talk about the lamest shyt imaginable lolol damn dog smh

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I dont know about you, maybe its the kind of pawgs I dealt with, they had a little attitude and were typically older than me, they were my shield. Soon as the man tried to fukk with me, they jumped in front like :usure: he with me.