Interesting: The MAD Story of CAPCOM's RIVAL SCHOOLS

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Ima need this story up off you. :mjtf:

LOL basically my teacher was an electronics teacher I basically requested him to somehow modify the ps1 controller and memory port so that it could connect to the dreamcast so I could save all bleem ps1 games on the Dreamcast. Longstory short I was transferring school, I asked him how he'd send the game he told me "that the school has your details I send it to you through mail" didn't see me ps1 and my 4th Dreamcast pad till this day:martin: I was so fukking stupid as a teen I trusted people too much with my valuables, now the older wouldn't even borrow or leave a damn umbrella to family or people in general.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
They need to get with Arika and make an Arika EX collection including the entire EX series and a port of the original fighting layer
Talking about the original fighting layer for some reason namco published it in Japan, I wonder what business relations are like between the two as Namco has EX Layer characters redrawn designs, and somebody in EX layer had a story that involved Shadaloo.