Interesting: The MAD Story of CAPCOM's RIVAL SCHOOLS

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Damn I don't even know what to say:to:

Not much to say man :mjcry:. Back in the day when a hurricane warning was issued in N.O no one took it seriously so we just pack an overnight bag and wait for the news to say the coast is clear, left my Dreamcast, N64 and PS2 home:sadbron:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Not much to say man :mjcry:. Back in the day when a hurricane warning was issued in N.O no one took it seriously so we just pack an overnight bag and wait for the news to say the coast is clear, left my Dreamcast, N64 and PS2 home:sadbron:

Damn I was devastated and wanted to kill my cousin for throwing away my Sega Saturn, my ps1 got robbed by my teacher(long story), I also had a Sega Mega Drive that got sold by a friend, I left my N64 at a friends which ended up being. The reason why I left games in other peoples homes was because my house was hella small barely had any space.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Damn I was devastated and wanted to kill my cousin for throwing away my Sega Saturn, my ps1 got robbed by my teacher(long story), I also had a Sega Mega Drive that got sold by a friend, I left my N64 at a friends which ended up being. The reason why I left games in other peoples homes was because my house was hella small barely had any space.

Ima need this story up off you. :mjtf: