Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
k61Pj.gif

This thread has potential......

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
"Women are becoming the men they want to date. "

I don't agree with this quote at all. I don't think women are becoming the men they want to date, I feel like it's the opposite, they're just becoming women with different but consistent expectations. You can give a woman a million dollars, at the end of the day she feels entitled to date a man who can pay for things even though money shouldn't be an object at that point. I don't think most women want to date in the position of provider, That's just my .02. I think men and women look at money completely differently. Sure men don't want to part with their money but most do when they meet the right women, but women sure as hell ain't putting themselves in position to have some nicca take they shyt.

This article title screams sensational. I personally believe that men shouldn't spend more than $50 on a date if he can avoid it. Especially if it's the first one.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I don't agree with this quote at all. I don't think women are becoming the men they want to date, I feel like it's the opposite, they're just becoming women with higher expectations. You can give a woman a million dollars, at the end of the day she feels entitled to date a man who can pay for things even though money shouldn't be an object at that point. I don't think most women want to date in that position, That's just my .02.

This article title screams sensational. Read the article. I personally believe that men shouldn't spend more than $50 on a date if he can avoid it. Especially if it's the first one.

50 dollars?

:damn:

GOOD LAWD THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY

She must get a tip after the meal too

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
50 dollars?

:damn:

GOOD LAWD THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY

She must get a tip after the meal too

50 dollars is just a cap breh. It's meant to be somewhere inbetween, but it covers a broad spectrum of men really. 50 dollars is really throwaway change for a man who's in his 30's and getting it. 50 dollars or less is reasonable imo. Men spend more on backpage heaux by the hour anyways, so I don't see what the issue is. :win:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't agree with this quote at all. I don't think women are becoming the men they want to date, I feel like it's the opposite, they're just becoming women with different but consistent expectations. You can give a woman a million dollars, at the end of the day she feels entitled to date a man who can pay for things even though money shouldn't be an object at that point. I don't think most women want to date in the position of provider, That's just my .02. I think men and women look at money completely differently. Sure men don't want to part with their money but most do when they meet the right women, but women sure as hell ain't putting themselves in position to have some nicca take they shyt.

This article title screams sensational. I personally believe that men shouldn't spend more than $50 on a date if he can avoid it. Especially if it's the first one.
I don't think in this day and age nobody should pay for getting to know the other. Also in this day and age where there is no need for people to take care of others in the same way our grandparents did where chicks are making similar money to you oftentimes. For me it always leads to resentment cause you aren't a child but want to get child like benefits (aka being a provider aka money tree)then when it's convenient treated like an adult. Stuff is annoying for me tbh. Relationships need to get upto speed with what the world looks like now not no shyt from generations past IMO