Interesting Lio Rush Post on Instagram

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I like them using social media but this boring clown will be showing his ass to the crowd just like he has been.

Wasting Lio on this guy.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Lashley is a terrible actor :russ:

they need to stop bullshyttin and just make this a tag team, they would be a dope big guy/little guy Kane and X-Pac type team

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
maybe they gonna let him be serious finally. that lio rush is annoying tho. he's not as good as he thinks he is. he needs to go study some of the great managers some more

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm willing to give it a chance, because his current Black Narcissist gimmick ain't it. Let him actually incorporate some of his wrestling and MMA experience into his moveset and character.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm willing to give it a chance, because his current Black Narcissist gimmick ain't it. Let him actually incorporate some of his wrestling and MMA experience into his moveset and character.
We got injured Braun vs Lesnar..again. Instead of doing Lashley vs Lesnar for the first time ever. Horrible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got injured Braun vs Lesnar..again. Instead of doing Lashley vs Lesnar for the first time ever. Horrible.
Agreed, but it is much too late to build him up for the Rumble. You can't go from having competitive matches/jobbing to Elias to being on equal footing with Lesnar in less than a month. Him beating Roman in the summer was the perfect opportunity to match him against Lesnar, but they blew it.