Interesting date last night

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Yea, but you shouldn't be getting herpes from someone you're in a exclusive relationship with.

Depends how many people they've been in an exclusive relationship with...

I don't know, I'm weird. Probably wasn't hugged enough as a kid so if I'm going to touch someone they would need to be extra special.

Daps
I've met some terrible kissers before...what worked for me was telling them to let you just kiss him for a few moments...if he's smart he'll pick up that that's how you like to be kissed and try to match your movements...if not...eh a pecker isn't the worst thing lol but that really depends on how much you like him...most men believe their experts at kissing (or everything ugh lol) so he just might not know he sucks...even more tragic are fine men that slobber you down...just yuck! I was once dating and extremely good looking guy I mean a total 10 but he was an awful kisser-among other things-I went along with it for a bit bc he was so fine, but eventually I had to tell him I wasn't into his methods and he was completely shocked...no one had ever told him, and I can only assume that none of the other girls had told him for the same reasons I wasn't...really sad but he was 25 and no one ever told him he needed to do some work lol!

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Woah. :ohhh: No kissing until marriage? How fascinating...is this a rule for you or a cultural/religious belief?

Your reaction is funny. All the above.

I guess I took it seriously at a young age and I've never met anyone who I wanted to kiss for the first time. Actually I lie there was this one guy at uni who I know my body approved of from the way it behaved around him but I'm glad I didn't give in to impulse. Now I would probably wait beyond the proposal, beyond the wedding planning and only after it was legal. I think, who knows maybe I'll jump my fiance :deadmanny:

Daps

I guess I took it seriously at a young age and I've never met anyone who I wanted to kiss for the first time. Actually I lie there was this one guy at uni who I know my body approved of from the way it behaved around him but I'm glad I didn't give in to impulse. Now I would probably wait beyond the proposal, beyond the wedding planning and only after it was legal. I think, who knows maybe I'll jump my fiance :deadmanny:
Teach me your ways great sensei...sometimes I swear I can't tame my own body lol I wish I could've had the mind to not only refrain from sexual temptations let alone some as tame (at least to me)as kissing...I think it's really impressive what you are doing

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: I know a few girls like you

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Teach me your ways great sensei...sometimes I swear I can't tame my own body lol I wish I could've had the mind to not only refrain from sexual temptations let alone some as tame (at least to me)as kissing...I think it's really impressive what you are doing

I'm just lucky not to be tempted often and I'm an over thinker so by the time I might lose my head and give in the moment has long passed