Interesting date last night

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So I finally decide to go on a date. My last date was like WHO KNOWS how long ago (I think I made a thread like 9 months ago or something).

So, he picks me up and we go to dinner at this cute Italian place and we've vibing, everything is going great.

We get home and he kisses me and he does this "peck" kiss thing so I just think it's a quick "peck" kiss, NO LADIES, THIS IS HOW HE KISSES. It was like making out with a chicken. Peck-peck-peck-peck-peck. No open mouth, no lip sucking, just peck-peck-peck.

Total turn off. He's a nice guy though and we had fun, would you tell him? I tried changing the kiss up but we kept negating back to the weird peck-athon. I'm terrible at confrontation so the thought of saying something to him is already making me nervous. How would you deal with it?

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why would you expect him to slober all over you and it's the first date?:what:...for all he know, you could had a train ran on you last night and gargled cum from the local pretty boy man slut:scust:. If anything, that's a good sign...I'm tellin you, fathers need to be fathers again:mjcry:

LOL noooooooo it was so bad though. Made me crave all kinds of KFC.
:scust:It's nothing worst than a bad kisser. I'm very passionate about kissing & if a guy fails at making me swoon from a kiss he's :bushes:

I feel so bad for denying someone because they're a bad kisser. He's a really nice guy! It's hurt feelings if I tell him, men have feelings right? lol

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
LOL noooooooo it was so bad though. Made me crave all kinds of KFC.

DF-fMl4JAT9vMBxx7xRgRB3-xXw

I feel so bad for denying someone because they're a bad kisser. He's a really nice guy! It's hurt feelings if I tell him, men have feelings right? lol
Don't start laughing too hard when it's movie night and y'all decide to watch Creed and the chicken chase comes
DF-fMl4JAT9vMBxx7xRgRB3-xXw
267A8C5A00000578-0-image-m-13_1425945590084.jpg

He gone be like :dahell: it's not that funny...

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
So I finally decide to go on a date. My last date was like WHO KNOWS how long ago (I think I made a thread like 9 months ago or something).

So, he picks me up and we go to dinner at this cute Italian place and we've vibing, everything is going great.

We get home and he kisses me and he does this "peck" kiss thing so I just think it's a quick "peck" kiss, NO LADIES, THIS IS HOW HE KISSES. It was like making out with a chicken. Peck-peck-peck-peck-peck. No open mouth, no lip sucking, just peck-peck-peck.

Total turn off. He's a nice guy though and we had fun, would you tell him? I tried changing the kiss up but we kept negating back to the weird peck-athon. I'm terrible at confrontation so the thought of saying something to him is already making me nervous. How would you deal with it?
:mjlol:
sorry but that imagery is hilarious. I've had some bad kissers in the past, ugh. This 1 guy would kiss with his eyes open and that creeped me tf out, another guy had hard lips :wtf:, some other dude was just sloppy and wack. Kissing is huge to me so I just stopped hitting them up lol. It's awkward to tell someone they dk how to kiss, and I def didn't wanna teach them or w/e so :camby:

Daps
I went on a few dates with a guy who was a terrible kisser:scust: Imagine how a puppy licks your face:skip: He like wouldn't use his lips, just lap my lips:scusthov: Like you OP, I tried to like guide him to kiss me the right way but it didn't work. He was already losing because while he was nice, he wasn't much of a talker and it was hard to have a conversation with him. All that added up to me not being attracted enough to care to teach him:manny: So my advice is if you're attracted enough to him and care for things to go further, then let him know and show him:ld:

Daps

Grab the back of his head, pull him down (I'm short) place my lips on his like a normal kiss and shove my tongue in his mouth :yeshrug:He either gonna figure it out or he has to go.

ETA: I've dealt with a sloppy kisser before, like my whole mouth was wet...:scust:

To be young and dumb again...:wow: