Interacted with a c00n security guard

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Was at Kroger today, I be there everyday; live right by it so it’s easy to head there after a workout or class

I copped a lil two dollar Gatorade and went on my way

As I’m leaving a buck-eyed black security guard gon ask me

“U got a pay ticket for that Gatorade?”

:gucci:

Im like u deadass checking my receipt for a 2 dollar Gatorade?

“That’s my job :skip: ” the c00n says

I been going to this Kroger everyday for a year and ain’t nobody ever ask to check my receipt for 20 items let alone 1 fukkin Gatorade

I give the nikka the receipt and he looks at it and tries to hand it back but I tell the bytch ass nikka to keep it and stop profiling his own kind

c00n turns around and shifts his whole body towards me and is like “WHAT SAY IT AGAIN?” :demonic:

Told the bytch ass nikka stop profiling his own people and I went on with my day

I really hate c00n ass nikkas with a passion if I was a cac in a suit he ain’t askin me for shyt

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
C’mon man this ain’t it breh was just doing his job
Why brad and Kathy walk by with no questions then?

U really think I’m the only nikka walking out a Kroger? This ain’t Sam’s club or BJs and he had that c00n look in his eyes iykyk

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
You really gonna lie on me and call me a c00n :gucci:
Mfer ya came in wearing girbauds and sauconeys. Then had the nerve to ask the stocker did they have some moon pies in the back. Who the fukk eat moon pies. Everyday you come in this bytch on sum bullshyt. Yesterday u tried to get a refund from the ranch chicken wings from the hot deli because there wasnt no seasoning on it. We knew yo dumbass licked them off. We saw the grease on that rusty ass gildan shirt. Every time you pay for shyt, the damn dollars always crumbled and the change stuck together. Now in suppose to believe yo funky ass only got a gatorade today. I woulda gave ya ass an otis asswhooping if my gout wasnt acting up. And stop harrassing them old ass white women that come to pick up there prescription from the pharmacy

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You really gonna lie on me and call me a c00n :gucci:
Mfer ya came in wearing girbauds and sauconeys. Then had the nerve to ask the stocker did they have some moon pies in the back. Who the fukk eat moon pies. Everyday you come in this bytch on sum bullshyt. Yesterday u tried to get a refund from the ranch chicken wings from the hot deli because there wasnt no seasoning on it. We knew yo dumbass licked them off. We saw the grease on that rusty ass gildan shirt. Every time you pay for shyt, the damn dollars always crumbled and the change stuck together. Now in suppose to believe yo funky ass only got a gatorade today. I woulda gave ya ass an otis asswhooping if my gout wasnt acting up. And stop harrassing them old ass white women that come to pick up there prescription from the pharmacy
:dead: lmaoooooooooooo y’all nikkas are hell