Intel laying off over 15,000 workers, cuts 10 billion in costs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No real innovation. Apple stopped using Intel. AMD makes the fastest gaming processors now. Consoles use AMD. Intel fukked up their GPU's and had to keep delaying and rumors are they're selling at a loss or close to it. :francis:

"
  • You can't lose with AMD or Intel: As noted in our recent AMD vs. Intel feature, Intel tends to make the best all-around CPU for gaming for mainstream PCs lately, but both offer compelling performance options at any given price point. "
-Toms Hardware, via an article 6 days ago. The Best CPU for Gaming in 2024

with that said, I got an AMD Ryzen 9 but I notice many of the main streamers user intel :manny:

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
My Wife’s best friend works for Intel. Got on a few years ago. They got fat bonuses last year. Now this foolery. She’s cyber security so hopefully she is straight. She and another teammate got an email though, stating some cuts are going to be made.
:mjcry:
Does that mean she is safe or they giving her a heads up?
:francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
My Wife’s best friend works for Intel. Got on a few years ago. They got fat bonuses last year. Now this foolery. She’s cyber security so hopefully she is straight. She and another teammate got an email though, stating some cuts are going to be made.
That means she's not getting a bonus and a much smaller merit increase than prior years.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

She better dust off that resume bruh...:francis: