Instead of chasing big body weight numbers, chase this (the GOAT physique metric)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Breh you could put about half of that into one shake:pachaha:

I can't and don't eat much either,so I find shakes to be quick and convienient and you can put weight gain powders in them. Its a nice drink to go with meals with alot of calories that you don't have to force down your throat, like trying to eat alot of calories of food per day.
I used to do that but:
1. I got real sick
2. The our bodies have bacteria that like to break down whole food. I was drinking my nutrients but my body wasn't responding correctly.

So I gave up on protein shakes and anything blender related.
:patrice: I should really blend more vegetables drinks but I hate cleaning up the blender

I haven't had a protein shake in like 4 or 5 years :heh:

Lactose free chocolate milk is about the closest I get :heh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
1 drumstick? :dahell:

It’s working for you tho so I can’t say shyt. I might have to follow you on some shyt tho. Your stats are what I’m aiming at.
That's not my typical meal plan that's just me recalling shyt from that day. I was too lazy to hit up the supermarket.......

Typical day:
Breakfast:
2 packets of oatmeal(fiber brehs every diet needs it :birdman: )
1-2bananas
3/4 cup of lactose free milk

Lunch:
2yams / 2-3 cups of yogurt
Or
Turkey sausage (1/2 pound) and rice + vegetables
Or
4-6 eggs and rice + vegetables
Or chicken breast

Dinner:
Random shyt I pick up
Or some combination from above

Preworkout: 2 packets of oatmeal or a banana
Postworkout: yogurt, chocolate milk(lactose free), random dinner

Snacks: yogurt Or crackers

Drinks: 90% water, 5% v8, 5% ginger ale

I drink a shyt ton of water probably close to 2 gallons a day. I'm one of those a$$holes you see with a gallon of water everywhere they go. shyt is real.....

This is more or less what my diet consist of. There's variation, but that's my base. I also look deals on meats, snacks vegetables in the store.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I used to do that but:
1. I got real sick
2. The our bodies have bacteria that like to break down whole food. I was drinking my nutrients but my body wasn't responding correctly.

So I gave up on protein shakes and anything blender related.
:patrice: I should really blend more vegetables drinks but I hate cleaning up the blender

I haven't had a protein shake in like 4 or 5 years :heh:

Lactose free chocolate milk is about the closest I get :heh:

Might want to get yourself a hand blender.

I have one and its much easier to clean,just rinse it off right after your done. But I prefer the blender just because I would rather have more portions than what the hand blender makes. I don't do any more than a large cup with the hand blender.

I know I got sick when I first started doing shakes,thought I was lactose intolerant too. But I realized that for me,milk is just one of those things that when I haven't had it for a while gives my stomach a bad reaction. But once I started drinking them regularly I was cool.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I have one and its much easier to clean,just rinse it off right after your done. But I prefer the blender just because I would rather have more portions than what the hand blender makes. I don't do any more than a large cup with the hand blender.

I know I got sick when I first started doing shakes,thought I was lactose intolerant too. But I realized that for me,milk is just one of those things that when I haven't had it for a while gives my stomach a bad reaction. But once I started drinking them regularly I was cool.
We don't mean to ruin smoothies, but...

Benefited

Banned
Daps

"When I asked for more research on the topic, Lustig sent me to this 2009 paper by Penn State researchers. The study, it turns out, doesn’t directly bear on Lustig’s claim that pureeing fruit destroys insoluble fiber. But its results are interesting nonetheless. The researchers gave 58 adults a premeal snack consisting of 125 calories worth of either whole apple slices, applesauce, apple juice tweaked with soluble fiber, or regular apple juice. A control group got no snack at all. The subjects were then treated to an all-you-can-eat lunch, and the researchers recorded how rapidly they reported becoming full and how many total calories they consumed (data here)."

"in an emailed note, he wrote that while the blending process “certainly [has] an effect” on fiber, there has been little research documenting precisely how much it breaks down insoluble fiber and reduces the benefits of fruit. He added, “Let’s face it: Chewing grinds up fiber to some extent, too.” That said, “we have a fairly solid basis for saying: Whole food is best,” he wrote.

For one thing, “blenderizing takes away chewing, which reduces the time spent eating” and may inspire you to take in more. Also, “fluids are less filling than solids.” Finally, he added, turning foods into liquids markedly raises their glycemic load, which is a measure of how much a particular amount of food affects blood sugar and insulin levels. Indeed, a whole apple has a glycemic load of 6, while a serving of apple juice clocks in at 30—higher even than Coca-Cola, at 16."

Seems like alot of junk science to me:patrice:? smoothies are bad if you are trying to diet because you don't get as full,but thats exactly the whole point of why smoothies are great if you are trying to gain weight. And here they are comparing a apple to apple juice which I'm sure is not the same thing.

The type of smoothies I make to gain weight arent't for health benefits though,i put all kind of crap in there:mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

225, 34 INCH WAIST.

EAT REAL FRUITS...

THERES NO BENEFITS IN SMOOTHIES
YOURE JUST DRINKING SUGAR.
(no pun)
:devil:
:evil: