Instagram Has Ruined An Entire Generation

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You're a liar breh.

You never looked at your girl like ":scusthov:" after session on the coli and going through @stomachlines threads? :francis:

Wholesome women are for the birds, I came in this world to conquer the cream of the crop of bytches :ufdup:

I'd rather die enormous than live dormant, keep your wholesome Ayesha Currys and give me the Miracle Watts :blessed:

:mjlol:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a bunch of kinda cute girls on my tinder and soulswipe that seem interested but I can't help but go look at Instagram models and be like..."Nah, B".

Need to get me a Brittany Renner, Tia Becca, or so forth. I had a cute, intelligent black engineer trying her hardest to date me too. She asked me out a day ago and I just blew her off. :francis:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IG hasn't ruined anything. Social media in general hasn't made anyone do anything. All it's done is made narcissists more comfortable being narcissists. IG let's you control what you view, you can look at pictures of things besides thots if you want to.
THIS

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
No lie ... but I had to stop following instathots. They look too damn good... and ratchet too.

I follow a few accounts that pull the best pics of the day of various women now. This way I see a variety without it being excessive.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it
Shh
Shoot for the stars

Hoes do

Hoes been wanting unrealistic traits in the men they want

Fat stubby
5'1 hoes be demanding 6'4 and up dudes
bytches with a culinary arts certificate and fry fish at Bubba Gump Seafood bazaar be wanting a nikka with a MD and JD
These fat stretch mark bytches want dudes to pull the stars from the sky and spell out their name
While having Chinese tatts that is supposed to spell out their names but really say "Crab Rangoon"

U might as well have unreasonable expectations

These lazy ass hoes can't even keep their breath cool when they blow on ya balls
But be wanting u to buy them a Hermes bag
:laff:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I am personally not into social media and would not seriously date any woman who feels the need to post everything online. I personally find it weird. I posted on facebook for the first time since last year about the nba finals and the last time I posted was about the nba finals. I am cool with the average woman as long as she is not fat. One of the prettiest woman I know doesn't use instagram etc., her and I talk about everything, heck had we not had a huge difference on what our ideal marriage was I probably would have pulled all the stop to wife.

Not into females who are constantly looking to get their's egos stroke on the internet. It's such a turn off.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Make up and the right fitted dress. You can turn an average chick into an IG thot. F that! Make yourself the man by actually becoming the man (career and stability) and you'll field those same chicks. However, personally, I don't think it's wise to be motivated by women or p*ssy.