Insider warns that GTA6 aint gone be shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
after trying to replay san andreas and V, I have no expectations of a stellar gaming experience for the GTA VI campaign…I’m curious to see what they’ll do with online tho

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I expect gta 6 to have a short and underwhelming single player with the vast majority of development going into the online portion.

I wouldn't be surprised if the main protagonist is the character you create for online and is silent throughout the game.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, I guess. :yeshrug:

Nobody really has any clue what to expect, and judging from how development seems to go on most of those games, there's a good chance Rockstar doesn't either.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People forget that Red Redemption 2 was their last game. that was 2018. Not super super long ago. Its just GTA in particular thats been a while. but if RDR2 is any indication they are still capable of making great single player experiences.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
R* lost a lot of the people who gave the series its soul. Lazlow's humor is going to be missed. That's not something that's easily replaced.

I don't think it's a stretch to believe it's not going to live up to the old standards. Don't really need an insider to tell you that.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rockstar has so little room for error. It’s not like if they put out a bad GTA they can rebound in a couple of years. They release one game per generation

If GTA actually does end up being bad they gotta wait until ps6/xboxtwo to course correct

Maybe if it is some bullshyt T2 will make them put their eggs in more baskets again.

As long as shark cards sell I have a hard time believing they’ll care about many other metrics anymore tho

People forget that Red Redemption 2 was their last game. that was 2018. Not super super long ago. Its just GTA in particular thats been a while. but if RDR2 is any indication they are still capable of making great single player experiences.

This is a good point but they had no idea how crazy GTAO and shark cards would be until red dead 2 was well under way. It remains to be seen just how much that money has affected their dev

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I predict that a lot of upcoming games could be disappointing

I'm the insider now :skip:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Click bait ass shyt. Alleged “insider” didn’t even say why it could be a disappointment…:stopitslime:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Rockstar has so little room for error. It’s not like if they put out a bad GTA they can rebound in a couple of years. They release one game per generation

If GTA actually does end up being bad they gotta wait until ps6/xboxtwo to course correct

I expect gta 6 to have a short and underwhelming single player with the vast magic of development going into the online portion.

I wouldn't be surprised if the main protagonist is the character you create for online and is silent throughout the game.

Creatively GTA 6 will be disappointing. But its going to be a cash cow because its just going to build from GTA Online.

I wouldn't be surprised if single player mode is scrapped and GTA Online turns into a GTA MMO with all maps available.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Creatively GTA 6 will be disappointing. But its going to be a cash cow because its just going to build from GTA Online.

I wouldn't be surprised if single player mode is scrapped and GTA Online turns into a GTA MMO with all maps available.

I could also see a reality where the single player mode just serves as a long ass tutorial for GTA Online. I dont think it will be called GTA online though.

I think it will be, do x-y-z for 6 hours and now you can connect and officiall start playing the “real game”

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My bet is; Games as a service type...or GTA Online is going the Fortnite route--all online with a lil story mode, but 75% about the online.

Bro, they never did solo DLC and got the main character in the online mode. It's over. :laff:

Last edited: