Insider warns that GTA6 aint gone be shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I swear if 80% of it is online GAAS bulshyt while the single player like a %20 corny, short garbage campaign with stupid characters and a stupid story, shyt is going to the bushes... :camby: :birdman: go right to game stop and trade it in for my $5!!!

I can see them using the cyberpunk excuse of, “well, most players dont finish the single player campaigns because they’re just far too long so we wanted players to have the full campaign story experience and made it 20 hours”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can see them using the cyberpunk excuse of, “well, most players dont finish the single player campaigns because they’re just far too long so we wanted players to have the full campaign story experience and made it 20 hours”

Man the meltdowns the internet gonna have when the reviews come out...:wow::wow::wow: gonna be apocalyptic

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear if 80% of it is online GAAS bulshyt while the single player like a %20 corny, short garbage campaign with stupid characters and a stupid story, shyt is going to the bushes... :camby: :birdman: go right to game stop and trade it in for my $5!!!
:mjlol: