Inside is available now and...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
had this game for xbox but I had so many other games I never got around to playing it...had a gift card and decided to buy this for the switch lite...seemed like a fun game to play on the system...playing it now...completely digging it but jeezus christ they set a fukked up ass eerie vibe off rip...still early in the game but the part where you jump on the hog to use that mind control device freaked me out entirely :lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It really fell apart at the end. There's no explanation for that shyt. Still a good game but Limbo was definitely better.

ya just beat it...great game but that ending pissed me off...the whole “akira” blob shyt was cool for a split sec but the game kinda got a little wonky after that and it felt like they were like ok let’s hurry up and have the players wrap shyt up @ this point

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ya just beat it...great game but that ending pissed me off...the whole “akira” blob shyt was cool for a split sec but the game kinda got a little wonky after that and it felt like they were like ok let’s hurry up and have the players wrap shyt up @ this point
The game has like 6 endings or something, you haven't finished shyt yet :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game has like 6 endings or something, you haven't finished shyt yet :ufdup:

man I hope you’re trolling...I deleted everything after I beat it :snoop:

*edit*

there’s an additional “secret” ending...I’ll just google it...damn sure ain’t 6 tho :stopitslime:

the “trigger” for the alternate ending is absurd...how do ppl even figure this shyt out??? :mindblown:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
man I hope you’re trolling...I deleted everything after I beat it :snoop:

*edit*

there’s an additional “secret” ending...I’ll just google it...damn sure ain’t 6 tho :stopitslime:

the “trigger” for the alternate ending is absurd...how do ppl even figure this shyt out??? :mindblown:
At the time i heard there was more than 1 alternate, but i never looked into it because i thought i would go back one day to figure it out myself. I gotta remind myself to redownload

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Finally got around to playing this game now.... So far its much better than limbo with the puzzles... Gonna try to beat and platinum this out before I get bored of it... :yeshrug:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Finally got around to playing this game now.... So far its much better than limbo with the puzzles... Gonna try to beat and platinum this out before I get bored of it... :yeshrug:

I spoke to soon... This game was trash.... The fukk kind of ending was that.... :what:

Limbo was much better.... :camby: