INSANE fan made DBZ short film 2Mil views in 48 hrs

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This shyt was top notch. But 4 years for 8 mn of animation. Them bruhs need a budget bad. I figured they did this shyt in their spare time which is truly a love letter to DragonBall and better than anything Toei has put out in years.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Well this is super fukking damned great!

Lore to the story, mysticism, a raw feel to the animation but it's still perfectly animated, with weight to the strikes. Everything about thia is right.

Wish we could invest in this and get a run of it. Would require a shyt ton of donations, donations, donations, gifts, gifts, more gifts, more gifts.

Gonna share the shyt out of this.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The animation is cold but fan made dbz shyt is trash

If he puts this talent towards something original he might be on
With a solid budget and a bigger team I think these people good give us a fukking OUTSTANDING Planet Vegeta pre-quel series. We've seen the story from Goku's point of view, but a movie about the saiyans 1000+ years in the past and how they got to be so dominant before starting to get washed would be amazing.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dope!!!

One critique. As a card carrying member of WolfFangFistSet I would be wrong to not point out that the omission of a particular Desert Bandit is pretty glaring