Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Kombat Pack 3? They announced any characters yet?

Jason, Leatherface, Alien, they gotta bring Freddy Krueger back right????:ohlawd:
No i'm saying i'd prefer a KP3 over a new Injustice game, I think Boon is done with X but he won't admit he fukked up big time. All he had to do was release the revenants and all would've been forgiven, instead we get guest characters no one asked for.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Kombat Pack 3 > Injustice 2, But I'll still cop this when it comes out.

I'm kinda waiting on that Kombat Pack 3 and interested in how much they are going to charge for it if anything at all. I'm not touching Injustice 2 until it's time for WB to release the GOTY edition. I'm tired of paying for season passes for fighting games.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
No i'm saying i'd prefer a KP3 over a new Injustice game, I think Boon is done with X but he won't admit he fukked up big time. All he had to do was release the revenants and all would've been forgiven, instead we get guest characters no one asked for.

I hear you I'm not the biggest Mortal Kombat fan but I buy em cause everybody I know fukk with Mortal Kombat just off the blood and gore:yeshrug:

I really liked the dlc characters though(Triborg and Leatherface I play with)

I'm kinda waiting on that Kombat Pack 3 and interested in how much they are going to charge for it if anything at all. I'm not touching Injustice 2 until it's time for WB to release the GOTY edition. I'm tired of paying for season passes for fighting games.

I wish we could go back to the days of companies releasing the complete game all at once but those days are done breh

Daps
y4EbBGe.jpg

Netherrealm has been quiet since Summer, but they're putting in work clearly

So glad they fixed her face. Can't have my SuperPAWG out here looking like no damn Chucky doll:mjlol:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I always wondered....where is Ra's al Ghul? :jbhmm:
Probably dead with the rest of the villains that wouldn't ride with Supes :demonic:

...but seriously, he was never mentioned in the Injustice comics. Ya'll should read those if you haven't, the first 3 years are some of the best comics of the last decade.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Probably dead with the rest of the villains that wouldn't ride with Supes :demonic:

...but seriously, he was never mentioned in the Injustice comics. Ya'll should read those if you haven't, the first 3 years are some of the best comics of the last decade.

Ra al Ghul would make the most sense if a sequel came out. He has the possibility of reviving Lois Lane with the Lazarus pit.