Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Comparing Injustice to MvCI IS disrespectful.

I had to ask, my next purchase will be one out of the two and since they are both the same price I just wanted a quick comparison which one is more worth it in the end.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to ask, my next purchase will be one out of the two and since they are both the same price I just wanted a quick comparison which one is more worth it in the end.

MvCI is almost the skeleton of a fighting game and the actual fighting aspect isn't even as good as UMvC3.

If you want a fast paced, team fighter then get DbzF which is probably gonna be one of the best fighting games out.

But Injustice 2 is loads better as far as sheer content, fun, gameplay, etc.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Get Injustice, especially if you aren’t that deep into fighting games

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Get Injustice, especially if you aren’t that deep into fighting games
I am into fighting games, I'm not going to lie I haven't been impressed with Capcom in the last few years. my favorite fighting game last gen was KOF13, Capcom Vs. SNK 2 before that gen, and Street Fighter Alpha 2 before that. I'm looking forward to the new DBZ game. I enjoyed MK 9, X, and injustice so I'm sure ill enjoy Injustice 2. Street Fighter V is ok. Not sure if i should contemplate kof14 and mvci. thanks!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I am into fighting games, I'm not going to lie I haven't been impressed with Capcom in the last few years. my favorite fighting game last gen was KOF13, Capcom Vs. SNK 2 before that gen, and Street Fighter Alpha 2 before that. I'm looking forward to the new DBZ game. I enjoyed MK 9, X, and injustice so I'm sure ill enjoy Injustice 2. Street Fighter V is ok. Not sure if i should contemplate kof14 and mvci. thanks!
KOF 14 is really good so I would choose that over MVC: Infinite in a heartbeat, I'm still pissed that Marvel Heroes Omega was discontinued. As for Injustice I think the first one had the better roster, but I2 is a more complete game hands down.