Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yooo....

The origin story for Black Manta is sad as fukk but fascinating.

Apparently he was from Baltimore Maryland and loved the water; he was kidnapped and forced to work on a ship where he was sexually abused by the crewmen. One day, he saw Aquaman and tried to signal to him... but Aquaman didn't see him. :wow:

He eventually killed one of the men himself and swore hatred for Aquaman and vowed to rule the sea.

Fuuuuuuuck that's grim as hell. I might need to read up more. I love 3 dimensional characters.
:what:

Juice Willis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
VA
At this point who are the characters y'all still have used the least? Which ones were the last tried out/leveled to 20?

Basically interested which ones u consider a little underrated/interesting at this point in the game

Juice Willis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
VA
firestorm has been giving me trouble recently I'm finally gonna give him a closer look

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
At this point who are the characters y'all still have used the least? Which ones were the last tried out/leveled to 20?

Basically interested which ones u consider a little underrated/interesting at this point in the game
Firestorm is one he's underrated imo he just lacks a reliable anti air& his jumps ins aren't good.He really good when level 3 trait is active:huhldup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yooo....

The origin story for Black Manta is sad as fukk but fascinating.

Apparently he was from Baltimore Maryland and loved the water; he was kidnapped and forced to work on a ship where he was sexually abused by the crewmen. One day, he saw Aquaman and tried to signal to him... but Aquaman didn't see him. :wow:

He eventually killed one of the men himself and swore hatred for Aquaman and vowed to rule the sea.

Fuuuuuuuck that's grim as hell. I might need to read up more. I love 3 dimensional characters.
This must be old because in the New 52 revamp he hates Aquaman because he killed Mantas father:hubie: