Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
NRS always comes out with a complete package, not just in terms of modes but with the characters - a larger portion of the roster is actually viable. I got SFV way after the fact for a fraction of the price and still don't feel I got my moneys worth.

btw, for anyone that cares - I changed my preorder to ps4. blame my coworkers :manny:
Now they do , before they had warner you could tell there games had a budget

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At the end of the day it's a fighting game , and NO fighting game is worth $60 , ever since GTA V I can't spend $60 on a game

Rockstar set the bar high, as far as getting what you pay for :feedme:
You must not be good at them :yeshrug:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
He's just pointing out that fighting games by their very nature are limited in content, especially compared to behemoths like Fallout and GTA. Not necessarily a bad thing, just a reality.
That's not his exact argument. Yes, he's saying FG's are made up of less things compared to a open world game. But he further goes on to make the point that such a difference means that a FG isn't of the same worth as a open world game like a GTA. The flaw in his logic is the assumption that content amount is what determines 'worth'.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's just pointing out that fighting games by their very nature are limited in content, especially compared to behemoths like Fallout and GTA. Not necessarily a bad thing, just a reality.

That's not his exact argument. Yes, he's saying FG's are made up of less things compared to a open world game. But he further goes on to make the point that such a difference means that a FG isn't of the same worth as a open world game like a GTA. The flaw in his logic is the assumption that content amount is what determines 'worth'.

Couldn't have said it any better. A games worth isnt determined by how many gbs it is. Its how much enjoyment you get from the content it provides.

If he said "this 5 hour game isnt worth 60 dollars" id probably agree however, for FGs you get exactly how much content you want to get out of it. If you're actively trying to improve at the game on a technical level you'll easily log in 100+ hours, if your just spammng moves and challenging noobs you wont get that same experience.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Still trying to figure out of i cop on day one or if i cop later on. :patrice:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Anybody knows how long Best Buy hold reserves? I'm coppin' the Ultimate Edition but won't be getting it until Saturday morning when I go to the show.