Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Didn't realize this was coming out so soon. Guess I'll preorder off Amazon. Is it too late to get Darksied?

Edit: nvm he still is. I can cop the ult edition for $85. Debating if I should :patrice:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no fukking way anyone should pay 100 for this. injustice was free at one point :mjlol:.

These companies getting ppl right in the gonads

When was injustice free? And why do people always say they will wait a year to get the full edition? Don't you want to be with the community instead of waiting for it to shrink and only be matched up with the hardcore who have a full year of mastering under the belt?

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
When was injustice free? And why do people always say they will wait a year to get the full edition? Don't you want to be with the community instead of waiting for it to shrink and only be matched up with the hardcore who have a full year of mastering under the belt?
injustice was an early ps4 ps plus game.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I have injustice as a ps plus game ......................... I fux with MK more anyway