Inglourious Basterds vs Django Unchained (Which film do you think is better?)

Which film do you think is better?

• Inglourious Basterds

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Django Unchained

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
I think Quentin realized Django is just a bystander for a long time. The trip to Candyland he doesn't do much. When they get there he doesn't do or say much if anything. The dinner scene he's just sitting there. No lines. The spotlight was on Waltz so Quentin had to finally give Django something to do.

I prefer the Hateful 8 myself. But that's me.

crazy underrated movie, miles better than django which feels like a bad Tarantino rip off

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t like Django when I saw it the first time

I said, “what is this?!”

Then some time later when I went back and watched it again, I had a new perspective on the film

All they said, Inglourious Basterds I liked the very first time I saw it and still do.

Only thing I hate about it is that Shosanna and Marcel died in the end

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love both but Django’s revenge wins it for me. I still remember how hype I got when Jaime tricked the Aussie’s and rode out in the white horse to exact his revenge. Gun in the air with that song playing. I get chills from that sequence.

Then we find out Stephen is far from a subservient fool. He was just an evil man playing the cards he was dealt and he was actually running shyt, manipulating Candy the whole time. The two polar opposite black characters were revealed to be the smartest ones in the story.

Really dope shyt.