Inglourious Basterds vs Django Unchained (Which film do you think is better?)

Which film do you think is better?

• Inglourious Basterds

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Django Unchained

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I didn't really enjoy D'jango

Maybe because I was watching it while pregnant so I was hormonal but I walked out during the boxing scene.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Django is 10/10 if Quentin doesn’t include the last 20-30 minutes & instead just has Django ride off after killing everyone. He muddied the pacing having Broomhilda taken hostage & the movie was already starting to feel long.

With that said, b*stards is still a better film even if they fixed that issue in Django.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Django has some pacing issues but of course is really good. I damn near feel like Inglorious Basterds is competing to be his best film. It's like a curated collection of acts or scenes, and each one is amazing from the intro onwards.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Django is 10/10 if Quentin doesn’t include the last 20-30 minutes & instead just has Django ride off after killing everyone. He muddied the pacing having Broomhilda taken hostage & the movie was already starting to feel long.

With that said, b*stards is still a better film even if they fixed that issue in Django.
I think Quentin realized Django is just a bystander for a long time. The trip to Candyland he doesn't do much. When they get there he doesn't do or say much if anything. The dinner scene he's just sitting there. No lines. The spotlight was on Waltz so Quentin had to finally give Django something to do.

I prefer the Hateful 8 myself. But that's me.