Influx Of Haitian And African Migrants In Mexico Now Deemed A Humanitarian Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
True colors? I'm part HAITIAN smart... And your posts look suspect by the use of "kneegrows." Anyways instead if chest beating(which is really just to hide insecurity) how about offering ideas for how Haiti can improve itself. Because as of today Haiti is in one of its darkest states. And I am sick and tired of blacks/Haitians like you(yes I SAID it like that) continuing to chest beat the Haitian revolution that and the Haitian revolution this living in a fantasy world while ignoring Haiti's horrible conditions today while almost NEVER offering any solutions. Yeah, keep digging your head in the sand in living in lala land.

I know many Haitian immigrants who continue to speak of the corruption and lack of effort from the government. More importantly I am tired of the Haitian diapora(while I understand why they migrant here and they should but..) who run away from their problems but WORSE I hear many of them say "I'm never going back."

So please detail how Haiti is leaving anyone when in fact many African nations have surpassed Haiti. I'm interested to know.

what you mean 'part' breh....whose your allegiance to?

Do you have a Haitian passport? If not according to that countries Constitution you are not haitian breh:sas2:

I understand why you would be mad but I think bashing Haiti aint gonna help you solve of your own problems which you should be focused on.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
what you mean 'part' breh....whose your allegiance to?

Do you have a Haitian passport? If not according to that countries Constitution you are not haitian breh:sas2:

I understand why you would be mad but I think bashing Haiti aint gonna help any body solve their problems

No one here is bashing Haiti. I don't know where you are getting that from. The only one here is bashing a people is YOU while using suspect words like "kneegrows" straight out of a st0rmfr0nt book. Everyone in this thread were offering different viewpoints for this issue NOT bashing Haiti or Haitians, you however is making it for people to do that. As for the bolded that applies for every country.

Anyways like I said this thread is getting back on topic.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
As for the bolded that applies for every country.

:patrice:got any receipts...and what exactly do you mean by that?

Please if you're gonna deflect and try to insinuate that I am cac or be intellectually dishonest dont bother responding.

I know you're a mod on here and feel you can silence brothas for speaking their mind but trying to dodge direct questions about stuff your brought up is weak to me....like being part Haitian and who your true allegiance is with.

Those are simple and direct questions. If you dont want to answer them fine but dont try to deflect or give me warnings for stuff.

I am a man of integrity, honor and character. I am not afraid of you cause you're a mod on here breh:stopitslime:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
naw breh you just need to get off Haitian dikk thats all:manny:

...that shyt is obviously way over your head fukkboyy

at least those Haitians and African brothers and sisters aren't mobbing the welfare centers for foodstamp and section 8 housing so these single baby mamas can raise fagged out degenerates and future jailbirds

Those Haitians and Africans do help their countries by working very hard and sending money back home to their families in places that got destabilized by cac globalist fukkery

Do you really think Haitians need anything or even advise from a group of smug asinine kneegrows whose now infested with homeless-gay-crackhead prostitutes who don't even know which bathroom to use

The only thing obama helped y'all kneegrows produce is a bunch of self righteous welfare collecting dykes,thots and trannies whose mostly nothing but homeless crachead prostitutes:mjlol::lolbron:

full

full

solve those problems than talk about Haiti ignorant fukkboy

full

This gets you aroused? Are crackheads in gladiator sandals and emaciated, tatted r&b singers your kink? Keep that to yourself.

Cut the trolling. I am a multigenerational Black American from a two parent home and middle classdom who married well. And thanks for rating the thread based off content and not emotion.

The below should concern you more than Breezy and a random crackhead.
U.S. Will Deport Tens of Thousands of Haitians

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:patrice:got any receipts...and what exactly do you mean by that?

Please if you're gonna deflect and try to insinuate that I am cac or be intellectually dishonest dont bother responding.

I know you're a mod on here and feel you can silence brothas for speaking their mind but trying to dodge direct questions about stuff your brought up is weak to me....like being part Haitian and who your true allegiance is with.

Those are simple and direct questions. If you dont want to answer them fine but dont try to deflect or give me warnings for stuff.

I am a man of integrity, honor and character. I am not afraid of you cause you're a mod on here breh:stopitslime:

You been warned and yet you continue. You came into this thread out of nowhere derailing it while insulting everyone with suspect white supremacist like statements. I don't care for answering your questions because they are silly asking "what allegiance" I'm with like its some gang.

Yes, I am the mod and this is NOT repeat NOT the Locker Room but the Root.

Status
Not open for further replies.