Superstar
Daps
**yawn**

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci82b1lrQlJ6YSNVVlF0WmlvelJ4eEpqSlhWaG4zbURn

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What in the fukk is going on with US cinema these days

This isn't a movie, it's a series of vignettes. shyt is just happening with absolutely no cohesion whatsoever.

Been like that for the last few movies I've seen. I've got to reason to get attached to anything.

Movies are fukking washed

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
mark-plane-1.gif

:ohhh::whoo::russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
What in the fukk is going on with US cinema these days

This isn't a movie, it's a series of vignettes. shyt is just happening with absolutely no cohesion whatsoever.

Been like that for the last few movies I've seen. I've got to reason to get attached to anything.

Movies are fukking washed
Comic book movies made 'mericans forget how to make movies. movies be over the top nonsense with minimal storytelling... BUT look good as fukk cinematically.
And no, this isnt fukkin highlander. highlander is abut one mufukka, being immortal, not dying and fighting other nikkas to gain their power. this is some dude dying and being reincarnated, remember past lives and skills with grandiose fukkery and him forgetting something that is important.

smh @ the trailer showing the same scene twice. movie must be generic

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Comic book movies made 'mericans forget how to make movies. movies be over the top nonsense with minimal storytelling... BUT look good as fukk cinematically.
And no, this isnt fukkin highlander. highlander is abut one mufukka, being immortal, not dying and fighting other nikkas to gain their power. this is some dude dying and being reincarnated, remember past lives and skills with grandiose fukkery and him forgetting something that is important.

smh @ the trailer showing the same scene twice. movie must be generic

the movie is getting terrible reviews but it really ain't that bad. i think people are honestly confused about what they want.

the decline in movie quality is becuz of the overly woke society. if u try to make anything with substance the pitchforks will be out cuz of some 'controversial' issue or scene. none of the classic movies could ever have been made in this climate. every GOOD classic movie has an extremely offensive scene, idea or theme.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Wokeness isn’t killing movies. It’s the infantilization of the public. MCU is a symptom but it’s not just marvels fault. You gotta spell everything out now, everything must be wrapped up and explicit. Zero ambiguity. People are looking to those movies and media for their moral compass and guidance.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Wokeness isn’t killing movies. It’s the infantilization of the public. MCU is a symptom but it’s not just marvels fault. You gotta spell everything out now, everything must be wrapped up and explicit. Zero ambiguity. People are looking to those movies and media for their moral compass and guidance.
Writers and directors might be shyttier too