:ohhh:.....

dog-licking-lips.gif
Where you find that first gif :dame:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
All these people transmitting STD's, but want to shoot all dogs because two of them all the way over in the UK, have a disease that's not life threatening :comeon:

Last edited:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Catset is white identified. @CouldntBeMeTho thinks all black men use drugs. He is the Maine c00n of Catset.
You’re actually one of my favorite posters but I gotta set you correct.

Cats originated from Africa✊🏾🐈. It’s how it’s supposed to be.

Dogs originated from Europe🧔🏼‍♂️<—-which is basically hell. Ever heard of Hellhounds?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You’re actually one of my favorite posters but I gotta set you correct.

Cats originated from Africa✊🏾🐈. It’s how it’s supposed to be.

Dogs originated from Europe🧔🏼‍♂️<—-which is basically hell. Ever heard of Hellhounds?

Africanis​

African Dog - Africanis

DigitumDei / Getty Images
The Africanis is one of the few primitive breeds left globally and is an indigenous South African dog breed. Previously dismissed as mongrels, DNA testing confirms that the Africanis is a distinct breed. It dates back further than the Egyptian dynasties, with origins from approximately 5000 BC. It looks like a cross between a greyhound and a dingo. Today, the Africanis exists in rural tribal communities in South Africa, where they continue their traditional lifestyle as their hunting, herding, and guard dogs.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852

Africanis​

African Dog - Africanis

DigitumDei / Getty Images
The Africanis is one of the few primitive breeds left globally and is an indigenous South African dog breed. Previously dismissed as mongrels, DNA testing confirms that the Africanis is a distinct breed. It dates back further than the Egyptian dynasties, with origins from approximately 5000 BC. It looks like a cross between a greyhound and a dingo. Today, the Africanis exists in rural tribal communities in South Africa, where they continue their traditional lifestyle as their hunting, herding, and guard dogs.

1snm.gif