Indyamarie Jean

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Starting to wonder if this is even a legit criticism anymore. Plenty of women throwing the box at unknown dudes for little to nothing, only we don't get forewarning she was
a smut. Like some brehs say on here, best assume every woman is a hoe so at least you won't hold sexual activity against a lady. They all, afterall, are SOMEONES leftovers.

Wrong.

There's a difference between a lady and a thot.

Never let Coli nikkaz and rappers convince you any difference.

Different women value themselves differently

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong.

There's a difference between a lady and a thot.

Never let Coli nikkaz and rappers convince you any difference.

Different women value themselves differently
:jbhmm:Did you read the comment I replied to? A lot of these women we talk about "get around" are from heresay, not firsthand experience.

Then there are the ones we do know get around. A lot of "ladies" were not always so, but they switched up for whatever reason and now play a different position.

I'm saying that its weird to say "This lady is fukking ballers and celebs" when there is Shawna from up the block who gets her back blown out by people we don't

care about, thus we don't know about. We meet her at 27 when she got her shyt together, whereas from 17-25 she was taking nuts to the forehead, getting smashed

in cars for rides, etc. You only really know what a woman is willing to reveal, and of course she is gonna hold back if her dikk depository days would send you out

the door. She just gave you the "New year, new me" special and you bought in. Nothing wrong with that, but any woman who has been sexually active has done

something we would find objectionable.