Indigenous Africans on display in a Zoo

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Whoever runs that zoo should be executed. Can we send Geroge Zimmerman over there to shoot someone who deserves to be shot? We don't want his ass here. At least he'd be doing some good.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually those are closer to your people, those are the only people in India who can be classified as "negroes." not that it matters.

Obviously you're missing the point, or being willfully ignorant. Or you ARE ignorant which I can believe.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Obviously you're missing the point, or being willfully ignorant. Or you ARE ignorant which I can believe.

Why would you ask me to account for a people who are more related to you than me?

There's nothing to be ashamed of, those people have a long history that goes way back. embrace them :blessed:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you ask me to account for a people who are more related to you than me?

There's nothing to be ashamed of, those people have a long history that goes way back. embrace them :blessed:

Well let me ask about people related to you. Did any of your family members get poisoned by eating at their school cafeterias?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'm mad they have little children out there...man...this got me heated :smh: