Indians scammers getting scammed back prank

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Been in one since yesterday.

I think Kitboga is my favorite for the pure fukkery
:mjlol: Kitboga a fool with it. I like his fukkery trolling.
I love the hacker videos for the :demonic: of it all. The satisfaction of watching scammer download a virus onto their computer thinking it's some banking info is :banderas:

There is a video of one of the hacker YouTubers who call flooded a call center using Solid Snake soundbites from MGS. That video is nuts.

Jim Browning videos are GOATed. He doesn't post often, but when he does :wow: he's got faces, names, and a 360 view of their shytty, rathole offices.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
There was a thread on here detailing a war between dogs and Monkees in an Indian village.

The dogs killed a baby monkey, so the monkeys started catching small dogs and throwing them from rooftops.

Anytime one of these Indians named "Michael" or "Thomas" spam called me, I would act very interested in what they said, then I needed to ask a question.

"Michael how do you feel about the village in India where monkeys are rounding up dogs and throwing them from rooftops? What is that about? Are u siding with the dogs or the monkeys? What's going on over there in India? Are y'all getting invaded by monkeys? How did they get this out of control, do you have monkeys climbing on your car right now? U people need to do something, your call center gonna get overtaken by monkeys. Damn y'all sorry as fukk, getting terrorized by monkeys"

They stopped calling my phone shortly after I started doing this