‘Indiana Jones 5’ Delayed A Year Until 2020, ‘Star Wars Episode IX’ & Get Release Date

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
While this is here and all, am I the only one who prefers The Last Crusade over Raiders? TLC was one of the first movies I saw in theaters so it holds a special place in my heart.

Indiana: *bumps into Hitler*:merchant:
Hitler: :comeon: *looks at book and gets pen*
Indiana: :ohhh:
Hitler: :birdman: *signs book and hands it back to Indiana Jones* :scusthov:
Indiana: *thinking to himself* Oh shyt, I just got away with that.:whew::mjgrin:

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
as long as there aren't any aliens in it I'm game. keep spielberg in check this time indy

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
While this here and all, am I the only one who prefers The Last Crusade over Raiders? TLC was one of the first movies I saw in theaters so it holds a special place in my heart.

Indiana: *thinking to himself* Oh shyt, I just got away with that.:whew::mjgrin:

Last Crusade has more action, better paced film.

That scene u posted was classic.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
as long as there aren't any aliens in it I'm game. keep spielberg in check this time indy

The alien shyt was George Lucas' idea. Pretty sure I saw a video or article where Spielberg said he should have told him to :camby:

"I sympathize with people who didn't like the MacGuffin because I never liked the MacGuffin. George and I had big arguments about the MacGuffin. I didn't want these things to be either aliens or inter-dimensional beings. But I am loyal to my best friend. When he writes a story he believes in - even if I don't believe in it - I'm going to shoot the movie the way George envisaged it. I'll add my own touches, I'll bring my own cast in, I'll shoot the way I want to shoot it, but I will always defer to George as the storyteller of the Indy series. I will never fight him on that."

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way I see another Indiana Jones working is if it was a prequel that is set place before Raiders and Indy is younger. They could get Chris Pratt, Armie Hammer, or someone to be in the lead. Or just straight up reboot the series. Having another film with Ford in this era is pushing it.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While this here and all, am I the only one who prefers The Last Crusade over Raiders? TLC was one of the first movies I saw in theaters so it holds a special place in my heart.

I thought it was more entertaining. They dynamic between Ford and Connery is classic.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Ford and Spielberg need to let that Indiana Jones shyt go. The last one was pretty bad and nobody is really asking for a new one.

Harrison Ford doesn't even give a shyt about acting anymore, he phones in all of his performances.

They should just pass the role on to somebody else and did a movie set between the other ones.
The best thing would be to spinoff to another adventure series. The first three Indy movies were good old fashioned fun. We need more of that. The Indy series needs to be over (no reboot, no son taking over) but I wouldn't mind a new character and series carrying on the same type of vibe and atmosphere. Have it set in the 50s or 60s.

Hopefully they are looking to do something like that with this new movie.