Indian man tricks friend into sex change surgery, and proposes afterwards

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MV5BYmFmNjY5NDYtZjlhNi00YjQ5LTgzNzctNWRiNWUzNmIyNjc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Literally the first thing I thought of

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

HOSPITAL DENIES MAN'S CLAIM​

However, hospital authorities denied the man's claim that he was deceptively operated on.

According to Chief Medical Superintendent Kirti Goswami, the man had been coming to the hospital regularly for two months to meet Dr Raza Farooqui, a plastic surgeon. Goswami said that the man identified as a woman and wanted to undergo sex reassignment surgery.

The Chief Medical Superintendent said that Dr Farooqui referred the man to two psychiatrists to assess his mental condition, which is a prerequisite before a sex-change operation as per law. The man was operated on only after the two psychiatrists deemed him mentally fit.

"The man came here to get admitted on June 4 and his operation was conducted on June 6. All these procedures are legal and were conducted under the supervision of Dr Farooqui," said Goswami.

Goswami also claimed that the authorities had a video of the man before his operation, in which he could be seen talking about undergoing an operation to change his gender.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The 20-year-old man claimed that Omprakash had been molesting and harassing him for the past two years. On June 3, Omprakash allegedly convinced the doctors of Begrajpur Medical College in Mansoorpur to perform the surgery on Mujahid.

“He brought me here, and the next morning I had an operation. When I regained consciousness, I was told that I had been changed from a boy to a girl,” said Mujahid.

“When I woke up, Omprakash told me that I am a woman now and that he would take me to Lucknow to marry me. He threatened to kill my father if I resisted,” Mujahid was quoted as saying by India Today. He added that doctors acted in collusion with Omprakash to perform the surgery without his consent
Yooooo wtf :laff:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like a classic case of buyers remorse.

It's easier to poke a hole than it is build a pole so I think Ireh is stuck

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Guy got Served up some bill Cosby inspired samosa and woke up with some guy trying to dip his chicken dikka in his mango poopchutney