Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
This video is very sad.

White men are constantly sexually/racially harassing her.

Did y’all even watch? She’s not lusting after cac men.

SMH why this brehs don’t see that imagine having these negative ass comments around you constantly

Lol there are dudes from all ethnicities that say dumb stuff like that. If it wasn’t about being validated by white dudes she wouldn’t have brought them up specifically.

Daps
Why don't Asian women ever get told off for the shockingly huge amount of them that date out? Or for bashing Asian men while doing it? Or for treating it like a fetish? As much hate as blacks and whites that date out get, there will always be people from all races willing to bash them but it's never the same for Asian women. like you see a white girl lusting after black guys while tearing down white men, even if she's attractive there will still be people from both races flaming her. Same for black women (although to a lesser extent). This does not, or rarely happens to Asian women.

Right off the top of my head, there was this tiktok of an attractive asian girl wanting to "destroy" the white race by having sex with white men and breeding hapas, I think it's still up, but she also made a video telling off a black guy for making a tiktok fetishizing Asian women. Complete hypocrisy. Social media is full of Asian girls bashing asian guys and basically giving white guys blowjobs behind their screen.

Asian women have issues and it needs to be brought up more.

Maybe I'm a little jealous.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol there are dudes from all ethnicities that say dumb stuff like that. If it wasn’t about being validated by white dudes she wouldn’t have brought them up specifically.

She states that she’s just physically present and cacs are speaking rubbish.

If you were at bars, clubs, with your brehs minding your business and white women were harassing you - actually nvm

A lot of men don’t get it

:unimpressed:

May God bless you with daughters

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah, it's an issue whether we admit it or not. Integration isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Different situations just give you different problems.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
She's crying because she's getting blasted with "brown girls is not the wave" energy to her face.
I wouldn't do so but I'm not a woman so we move differently.

No matter where she is, there's gotta be spaces for her and her people.
She needs to find them.

White people are next level buttholes so she can't be up under them dolo if she's frail.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
As an ugly male, I've been called ugly TO MY FACE by all kinds of women.

So, I have ZERO sympathy for women when it comes to this sort of thing.

If most young women don't find a guy attractive, he might as well not even be human. Chicks will borderline sleep with a house pet before they sleep with an ugly man.

:wow:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Can't relate.

FUv2.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The universe is telling you that these peoples' character, that they aren't the kind of people you need to be around...and you ain't listening. :unimpressed:
I've talked on here before about my black homegirl that lusts after white men. She's talked about the foul type of shyt she's heard said in front of her about black people but she thinks they're not racist cause they're talking about the bad blacks not her. Then she gets surprised that she keeps getting fukked by the same dudes who won't claim her until they get tired of her and move on and start dating a white girl.

I've straight passed up p*ssy from non-black women if they even give hints that they are just fetishizing me as a black man or if they give off any MAGA vibes.