:gucci:
This is one of the GOAT posts on this site:laff::laff::laff:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I don't get it.

Chinese, Korean etc., parents spoil their boys JUST like Indians but you don't hear about Chinese dudes go around raping broads.

Testosterone + sexual frustration + culture

The Chinese are lacking in the testosterone part.

It's pseudoscience though so don't take my word for it.

Also it might just be a power thing.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I don’t understand...there are a billion women on earth.. why they gotta be thirsty?

Also, why do they fly bishes from here to piss and shyt on... when they can piss and shyt on women right there from the crib?...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I worked with this one dude at Enterprise but he worked night shift and there were some white female employees that worked there and none of them would go on drives with him anymore because he's always trying to flirt and shyt. This guy would always creep girls and when people told him he was wilding he would say that they were jealous of him because he gets all the girls and that they're all fruit cakes.

One year at the work Christmas party the whole team car pooled to the banquet hall and this guy dude got wasted and on the way back he was telling this girl how beautiful she was and how her skin was so soft. And everybody else in the car was egging it on and asking him what else he liked about her and he just kept going and she was so embarrassed. After that night she didn't talk to him anymore at work and he just shyt on her non stop calling her stupid bytch and shyt behind her back.

Next year at the Christmas party there's this hot manager at the airoprt dancing. He walks over behind her and tries to dance with her. One dude that got transferred from the branch to the airport pulls him away and tells him that she's a higher up and to back up. Indian dude pushes him off and calls him a fruit cake and goes to dance with her anyways. He's all grinding on her and grabbing her boobs and she flipped out. His manager grabbed him, through him in an uber home and the next monday it was all anybody could talk about. Lil homie thought he was going to get canned but they just swept it under the rug. She was good friends with his manager and the area manager and they talked her out of going to HR about it. He went over to the airport to bring back a car and saw her and tried to apologize and she wouldn't even make eye contact with dude.

Lastly dude got a new job and there was a secretary he swear had the hots for him. Dude bought a new F150 pickup truck and tried to show off with it so he asked her out for coffee and she went. Pulled up to the Tim Horton's drive through and while they were waiting for dude unbuttoned her top and started feeling on her breasts. After that he said shyt got mad awkward so he transferred out of that bytch before shyt coulda blew up on him.

He's calmed down a bit now. That's my mans though always good for a story.

this shyt is wild, :russ: at fruitcakes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand...there are a billion women on earth.. why they gotta be thirsty?

Also, why do they fly bishes from here to piss and shyt on... when they can piss and shyt on women right there from the crib?...

I think its the Arabs that fly women out and do such derogatory shyt. Indians are the simps keeping these OnlyFans hoes eating. They are the weirdos paying these hoes to send them dirty underwear.