@InDePickWest....why you snitched that time I posted the THOT FB page with you on it?

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
An another one

578615_370680409679300_1365476417_n.jpg

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you guys are mean as fukk...why doesn't everybody else post their picture

why do people get knocked on the internet if they aren't model status...i could have sworn walking around in real life about 30% of people at the most are attractive in most settings and thats probably high...there is more value to a person than just their looks not everybody should have just sexual value to you including attractive girls

also how do you pronounce thot? like thought or tot?

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

why do people get knocked on the internet if they aren't model status...i could have sworn walking around in real life about 30% of people at the most are attractive in most settings and thats probably high

also how do you pronounce thot? like thought or tot?
I know for a fact @Kind Gentleman didn't start this thread for no reason at all. She was pissing a lot of people off and her time came.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
why do people get knocked on the internet if they aren't model status...i could have sworn walking around in real life about 30% of people at the most are attractive in most settings and thats probably high...there is more value to a person than just their looks not everybody should have just sexual value to you including attractive girls

also how do you pronounce thot? like thought or tot
?

Such a random ending!!! :russ: