@InDePickWest....why you snitched that time I posted the THOT FB page with you on it?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
1456707_1377194529196198_487813558_n.jpg

:lupe:

:bryan:

wizard+of+oz+-+lion.jpg

:dead55:

:dead:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This thread is funny. Funny for all the wrong reasons:

- dude cupcaking with a chick off an internet forum
- dude making a thread to clown the chick he was cupcaking with....no different than a dude approaching a chick, she says no and then he's on some "well, you ugly anyway"
- dude skyped with this chick after seeing what he believed was her FB

- chick claiming she only f#cks with white dudes but on an internet forum geared towards black men and seems very interested in what black men talk about
- if those are her real pics, then all the slick talk needs to stop post haste

But overall, the thirst is real....and that's always entertaining. Dudes asking for pics from chicks, just so they can talk on Skype and have private convos on an internet forum....dudes need to slap themselves.

Peace

:smugdraper:

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps
98ibKzY.png
Oh dear, :smh: it's worse than I thought.

lEaipD9.jpg

Looks like all of the mass and fat that was supposed to go to her ass changed formation went to her belly n flabby triceps.

:wow: Sorry I had to do it, but that's the way it is when you bring almost no value to the boards.

:scusthov:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
98ibKzY.png
Oh dear, :smh: it's worse than I thought.

lEaipD9.jpg

Looks like all of the mass and fat that was supposed to go to her ass changed formation went to her belly n flabby triceps.

:wow: Sorry I had to do it, but that's the way it is when you bring almost no value to the boards.

BUMBOCLAAT!!!! :mjlol: :trash:

the greasier they talk about black men online, the more like this they look IRL :lolbron:

whoever was trying to holla at this lost too :mjlol:

L's everywhere :pachaha:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This woman has a young black male child she is raising with hatred in her heart. :mjcry: