InDePickWest Web of Lies

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I honestly didn't. I don't go digging through the threads all day. I just read the topic and scroll through the responses. After a day I don't remember much of anything on here let alone go back to the thread I posted in hun (unless it's something that really catches my attention of course). :yeshrug:I tend to move on.
I really didn't know y'all considered her a troll.I just try to be nice to everyone here. :yeshrug:

So excuse me for being kinda clueless y'all. :hamster:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Whooo! Just got in today.

Be back when I read this :whew:
As soon ass you seen all them tags with thread subject in your mentions you should have hit the
tenor.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:hhh: Of course that he-bytch is a troll/nutt. I knew she/he was full of shyt when I saw those big ass hands and feet she/he posted

Some coli nikkas were asking for more pics too.

Whole time I was like :gucci: "Do yall not see her hands are big as shyt?":scust:
u gots to be lying

please tell me this old fat bytch didnt post pics of her hands :dead:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I honestly didn't. I don't go digging through the threads all day. I just read the topic and scroll through the responses. After a day I don't remember much of anything on here let alone go back to the thread I posted in hun (unless it's something that really catches my attention of course). :yeshrug:I tend to move on.
I really didn't know y'all considered her a troll.I just try to be nice to everyone here. :yeshrug:

So excuse me for being kinda clueless y'all. :hamster:

Only time you see her retarded ass is when she started shyt...

Literally adds nothing else to this forum