Increases In Ambient Volume Indicates 100% Truth

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it was in my dream. it was the mileage of a car that i was in. i was not driving

Dreams are in inversion/perversion of reality. I had a dream a week before this years Superbowl. I was at a store and was at the register to make a purchase. On the till, when the cashier rang up the purchase, it said SF.

Armed with this knowledge, and recognizing dreams are just that, dreams I immediately put $500 on Baltimore, and the rest is history.

If it isn't immediately recognizable, it is just your mind inverting/perverting physical reality

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dreams are in inversion/perversion of reality. I had a dream a week before this years Superbowl I was at a store and was at the register to make a purchase. On the till, when the cashier rang up the purchase, it said SF.

Armed with this knowledge, I immediately put $500 on Baltimore, and the rest is history.

nice. help me break mine down?

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nice. help me break mine down?

No problem however I'm heading out but will be back in a hour or so but as I stated, the dream world is an inversion/perversion of reality, dreams don't come true (sad, but true) unless you do the exact opposite of something actionable within the dream or vision or visualization. If, for example, you were going on a road trip and you had that particular dream, it would be advisable to not travel that fast, or simply slow down. Simply put, if there is nothing actionable to take from it that is easily recognizable like SF showing up on the till a week prior to the Superbowl, then it is just a dream.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

No problem however I'm heading out but will be back in a hour or so but as I stated, the dream world is an inversion/perversion of reality, dreams don't come true (sad, but true) unless you do the exact opposite of something actionable within the dream or vision or visualization. If, for example, you were going on a road trip and you had that particular dream, it would be advisable to not travel that fast, or simply slow down. Simply put, if there is nothing actionable to take from it that is easily recognizable like SF showing up on the till a week prior to the Superbowl, then it is just a dream.

i just took a road trip.. interesting