Increases In Ambient Volume Indicates 100% Truth

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Increases in the loudness of your environment (ambient/background noise) indicates 100% truth of your current thought at that particular moment.

Repeat that again.

Increases in the loudness of your environment (ambient/background noise) indicates 100% truth of your current thought at that particular moment.

When engaged in thought of a particular subject, a focus on a moment or key information that is truthful, will reveal a discernible rise in ambient noise.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What other shyt you got b? :patrice:
:stylin:

I'm sure you're gonna get clowned, but I've noticed this, too :leon:

The difficult part is thinking that every increase in ambient noise is truth, when in fact, it is not the case.

What will happen is that when engaged in thought (reading, thinking, doing, acting, visualising, fantasizing) your ability to shut out ambient noise becomes apparent. Once in recognition of a key piece of information/truth, your focus will be draw away from said truth to another focus, namely the louder outside noises that demand your attention.

It seems once we recognized what we are looking for, our senses focus somewhere else to look for more truth, whatever that may be.

Think of it this way, when you think, you turn down, like a volume control, your ability to hear outside noise, once a truth is realized or extracted from perceived information, you kind of crank up the volume back to normal levels.

I see the number 333 wherever i go. What does this mean.

You have an affinity for recognizing patterns, one of the wonderful conceptions of our minds.