"Inclusive" Leadership at Xbox Game Studios

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft released a video about their women leaders at Xbox Game Studios. We see that once again, "inclusion" mainly means white women. No Black women at all. :mjpls:

Biggest beneficiaries of the Civil Rights Act have been Pawgs. 100% Fact. :francis:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
‘Inclusive’ to a lot of companies means women, gay, trans and not race/culture.

The woman in the top middle (glasses) was this guy a few years ago. She runs The Coalition studio. (One of the best at what she does which is technical director.)

I’ve been watching a lot of GDC videos (because im a nerd), and I hate how Microsoft forces everyone to label their gender (He/Him), (She/Her), (They/Them) etc.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Hopefully, not only will Sarah Bond be an inspiration for more black girls to go into the industry, but as the presumed next head of Xbox she can help make it happen.

We still need independent Blackcentric studios. It'd be dope as hell to see a AAA Black studio.

Windows-11-Xbox.jpg

sarahbond-1068x482.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not sure why they aren’t in the video but Xbox has black women in a couple prominent rolls.

Obviously should be/could be more but Microsoft does have a couple initiatives specifically for black people. It’s not a case of “diversity=white women” at least not anymore.

Daps
Not sure why they aren’t in the video but Xbox has black women in a couple prominent rolls.

Obviously should be/could be more but Microsoft does have a couple initiatives specifically for black people. It’s not a case of “diversity=white women” at least not anymore.

I know of multiple Black women who work for Xbox, but none in "leadership" positions at their studios.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It’s not just Xbox it’s society, my previous job pushed hard for women in **** and when they showed the photo of the conference the entire company pic was white women.

shyt even the National BLACK MBA has a problem. I went to one and there more black recruiters than applicants.