In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
I need them to stop with Nattie and Lacey. We. Don't. Care. End this already. It's not working.

I'm not gonna get excited about Asuka and Kairi getting a title shot. There's no upside here to me. They either keep the belts on Bliss and Cross and the titles remain non-factors but get semi-regular tv time until they're ready to have Alexa turn on Nikki (cause we all know where this is headed lol) or they put them on Kairi and Asuka and we get another tag title run where we never see the belts defended (b/c they seem committed to keeping those two off tv) so...yeah. In retrospect, taking those belts off Sasha and Bayley was the worst thing that could have happened to them. They got immediately devalued before they even got a chance to gain any kind of relevance.

I don't mind Corbin and Gable. it doesn't feel like a PPV kind of match but I'll take it since they work well together. Creative needs to ditch the short jokes though. Gable is small. We can see that. He's also strong af and hella talented so most of us don't care that he's small. He's one of the guys in the midcard (like Ali and Ricochet) that can get the crowd behind him and put in solid work and could be built to something substantial. Corbin is the perfect heel to get him over as a babyface and it's been working, despite creative insisting on sticking them with the corny "me big, you little" feud (which...why they always doing that to Corbin? They did the same thing w/him and Finn).

Speaking of Ricochet...is anyone expecting it to be anyone other than him or Cedric w/the Viking Raiders? It would probably be more interesting if it was Finn though. If they aren't gonna put him with the O.C. then they need to gone and give us a proper Finn/A.J. feud. I know they moved him to NXT but...yeah. I feel like this would have been a better use for him and better story.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: It's the same way I feel everytime Okada and Sanada wrestle each other, Sanada only won 1 match out of a dozen yet they are "rivals" somehow

That's one of those Serena Williams/Maria Sharapova "rivalries" where one person repeatedly beats the brakes off the other but it's framed a battle between equals. Makes zero logical sense but people keep trying it.