In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Should have listened to you, lol. I can't recall a time where I was so :snoop: over a result.

She's my fave but at this point I've stopped expecting them to do anything w/her other than what they've done and what she's doing. Unless something truly unforeseen goes down a la Kofi or Becky, this is as good as it's going to get for Sasha. She'll have a resume filled w/"historic firsts" and "great performances" but no meaningful title reigns and never truly being put in the #1 spot. It's kind of obvious at this point that for whatever reason, they don't value her like that. It sucks but it is what it is. I want better for her but I have zero aspirations of that actually happening as long as she sticks around WWE so :yeshrug:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Idk how you please both FOX and USA. Like I'm sure Charlotte's going to Smackdown but who do you send to RAW that has equal value?

USA may have to swallow their pride here. It’s not like they are pulling viewers with their other programming like Raw does. I may be wrong through...who knows.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She's my fave but at this point I've stopped expecting them to do anything w/her other than what they've done and what she's doing. Unless something truly unforeseen goes down a la Kofi or Becky, this is as good as it's going to get for Sasha. She'll have a resume filled w/"historic firsts" and "great performances" but no meaningful title reigns and never truly being put in the #1 spot. It's kind of obvious at this point that for whatever reason, they don't value her like that. It sucks but it is what it is. I want better for her but I have zero aspirations of that actually happening as long as she sticks around WWE so :yeshrug:
And she just resigned and talked glowingly about her relationship with Vince so clearly she don't mind the shyt. Can't want better for people who don't want better for themselves :manny:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
You know ... if the 24/7 champion just won the belt and immediately PUT THE BYTCH AWAY, they probably wouldn't draw so much attention to themselves.