In The House (95-98)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i watch episodes of this on youtube. theres a bunch of full episodes up..

weird how many changes this show went through..definitely better than some of the other short lived black comedies of the 90s but it lacked consistency over the course of the show...

never realized Alfonso Ribeiro played Carlton on an episode of In The House...even had Tatyana Ali as Ashley on it...forget which season it was but i saw it recently. found it odd since he was a part of the later cast as a different character.

Daps
i watch episodes of this on youtube. theres a bunch of full episodes up..

weird how many changes this show went through..definitely better than some of the other short lived black comedies of the 90s but it lacked consistency over the course of the show...

never realized Alfonso Ribeiro played Carlton on an episode of In The House...even had Tatyana Ali as Ashley on it...forget which season it was but i saw it recently. found it odd since he was a part of the later cast as a different character.

Geoffrey, uncle Phil, & aunt viv was there too.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
just binged watched the whole series throughout the week

looking up some of these characters now was real real :mjcry:

maia campbell, deejay daniels who played rodney in season 3, raynelle, lark......dammit man

last season was weird as shyt...the opening credits just ended up being just LL and Alfonso Robeiro cause everybody left

entertaining as shyt on some blast from the past shyt...so many :ohlawd: 90s black actresses

debbie allen and the kid that played austin were hilarious...entirely different vibe when the left but still good

trippy seeing young Kobe and Junior Seau cameos

Alfonso Robeiro deserved more roles...dude killed this role and of course the legendary Carlton...ironically, he played Carlton on an earlier episode of the show then in a later season, James Avery and Daphne Reid played his parents when he was Max.

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
just binged watched the whole series throughout the week

looking up some of these characters now was real real :mjcry:

maia campbell, deejay daniels who played rodney in season 3, raynelle, lark......dammit man

last season was weird as shyt...the opening credits just ended up being just LL and Alfonso Robeiro cause everybody left

entertaining as shyt on some blast from the past shyt...so many :ohlawd: 90s black actresses

debbie allen and the kid that played austin were hilarious...entirely different vibe when the left but still good

trippy seeing young Kobe and Junior Seau cameos

Alfonso Robeiro deserved more roles...dude killed this role and of course the legendary Carlton...ironically, he played Carlton on an earlier episode of the show then in a later season, James Avery and Daphne Reid played his parents when he was Max.
Where you watch it at

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never knew there was an episode of this show where RuPaul played LL's straight friend who was a drag queen :laff:

I used to watch the reruns of this show but had no memory of this episode existing until somebody mentioned it on tiktok. This encode has the TV One logo so I couldn't have been skipped in syndication.

Last edited: