In-shape black women >>>> any other body type (chunky big booty women included)

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Supply and Demand :yeshrug:

Nikkas stop glorifying fat girls with beer guts and stop calling them thick just because they have fat asses, the less fat ass bishes you will see and more of our ladies in the gym.

Why work and get sweaty for a flat stomach, when you got a carousel of nikkas ready to hit regardless.

A lot of ladies who stay in the gym consistently know they could still pull decent guys if they got chunky, but do it for themselves more than anything else and care about their body image. I can rock with that.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I'm not to crazy about 6 packs on girls either, but I will definitely take this

over this
o-OBESE-BLACK-WOMEN-facebook.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
women with 6pakcs are gross.
IF she has veins popping out of her chest and shyt then I agree its a bit much and I bet she is taking testosterone and steroids and shyt to look like that. However, being able to see the abs on a chick outside of that extreme is not a negative for me. Something sexy about a chick who takes care of herself.

The following is alright with me
80675d1f567698f355c89b3f79d85222.jpg

:takedat:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas stop glorifying fat girls with beer guts and stop calling them thick just because they have fat asses, the less fat ass bishes you will see and more of our ladies in the gym.

So it has nothing to do with lack of money and or time?:comeon: Or the fact that most gyms aren't in urban (black) areas?