In Pokemon games has anyone noticed a change in the evolution design?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Pokemon black and white I used a code breaker to get the Pokémon from red and blue - ruby and sapphire. Only pokemon from those games I mess with

Romell

Superstar
Daps
It always appeared to me as them trying to make all of them more cute and friendly. Anecdotally with anime I'm also seeing that a lot of the designs are being softened these days.

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
since like...Ruby/Saph...some of the designs have either been :mjtf::scusthov: or just lazy. Even animal choices
There are bad designs in every gen

I've been a fan since gen 1, hell I initially hated gen 2 because I didn't want any new Pokemon, but we had a pokeball evolve into a bigger pokeball and a sludge evolve into a bigger sludge

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Have most of yall even played wit the pokemons u criticizing? A lot of times I thought a pokemon was wack till I went through some battles wit it like wit Darmanitan

most of'em yeah. I'm a completionist and try to collect'em all.

Most of them aren't really pvp tier. There's maybe like 250 or less in general that's actually good for competitive battles.

in game battles though, any pokemon will dominate for the most part

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
most of'em yeah. I'm a completionist and try to collect'em all.

Most of them aren't really pvp tier. There's maybe like 250 or less in general that's actually good for competitive battles.

in game battles though, any pokemon will dominate for the most part
ive been playing pokemon most of my life and i never even got a quarter of the pokedex no matter the region :pachaha: