Reppin
NULL
We don't have one in my state. :to:

Put work in when I was on the left coast though. :win:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping In N Out will be different, because I haven't tried it yet, but everytime I went to one of these joints where people were hyping up the hamburgers, I've been disappointed. 5 guys is the worst offender... It's about 10 or more bucks for a combo and that food was as mediocre as mediocre can be. Crazy thing is Dairy Queen or Burger King has the best tasting burgers to me.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
damn breh i got three with in 10 minutes from me :ahh:

every one of them b packed like walmart on black friday:upsetfavre:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I'm hoping In N Out will be different, because I haven't tried it yet, but everytime I went to one of these joints where people were hyping up the hamburgers, I've been disappointed. 5 guys is the worst offender... It's about 10 or more bucks for a combo and that food was as mediocre as mediocre can be. Crazy thing is Dairy Queen or Burger King has the best tasting burgers to me.

:why:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

burger king :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That shyt wack! The way I heard cali nikkas talk bout that shyt I thought it was gone be Gawdly but that shyt is average at best brehs! Dont let these cali nikkas tell you otherwise. Now Five guys is the truthhhhh

Daps
That shyt wack! The way I heard cali nikkas talk bout that shyt I thought it was gone be Gawdly but that shyt is average brehs! Dont let these cali nikkas tell you otherwise. Now Five guys is the truthhhhh

:rudy: shut yo ass up nikka. Five guys aint seeing In n Out.

Animal style burger and fries with a chocolate milk shake :ahh::noah:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i actually considered tryin it out for the first time today and decided against it. this gotta be the one spot where the ads DONT look impressive or appealin. i had carl's jr a while back and honestly that shyt fukked it up ALL these west coast burger joints :what: