• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Morethan1 was on some snitch shyt, but all of the groups are visible to all members. I saw that girl group a while ago. It's over 30 of them in there :wow:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Morethan1!

I didn't tell,but I have 6 sisters and could read between the lines of some of y'all post
Not my fault, but nonetheless I'm sorry.

Now let me get access real shyt. I wont tell your secrets on some Mrs. Keys shyt
I knew for a while about two weeks maybe not that long

I'm not part owner of the site .. I have so much coli cash because I make good bets

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
lol nah ..i think you can see all the "groups" that are available to join if you're a member of one. at least i can. :yeshurg:

On my life I didn't know this. I just seen how y'all was talking and assumed y'all got some secret shyt going on. Again I DON'T CO-OWN THIS BOARD WITH BK AND BROOKLYN

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
sidenote* question actually..... can only admins see inside the groups? or can mods too?

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
sidenote* question actually..... can only admins see inside the groups? or can mods too?

I cant see shyt :yeshrug: I guess only admins, so BK and Brook are the only ones and i'm sure they can give two fukks.

snitch ass nikka u know you told

you probably already in the promised land :ahh:

invite me please i know theres titties and wine in there for everybody

i'm gonna ban your ass, you annoying as fukk breh :what: the fukk wrog with you nikka.