In Figeuroa they really got half naked stripper hoes walking down the street?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was watching videos on YouTube
They do that M-F
That's crazy
And they look good

Do they have to do that because it's more competition in LA so they gotta resort to crazy shyt?

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I took the long way home last week just I could scan the streets...dem hoes out there..all types too seen a dude in a brand new Escalade flag down this bad snow bunny down for services. Light turned red and she ran across the street in front of 12 and jumped in. I didn't partake but they out there .

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It’s real. They out there in Orlando like that too, I forget the name of that area

Them broads be super thick booty hanging out of tight dresses. Some basically be necked out there. Titties bouncing…it’s some bad chicks on Figueroa and the prices will surprise you. The good ones have a room not too far away and y’all can get it done. You won’t last long with the spanish mamis

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
It’s real. They out there in Orlando like that too, I forget the name of that area

Them broads be super thick booty hanging out of tight dresses. Some basically be necked out there. Titties bouncing…it’s some bad chicks on Figueroa and the prices will surprise you. The good ones have a room not too far away and y’all can get it done. You won’t last long with the spanish mamis
OBT...right by the FL Mall. And heavy on I-Drive as well. So I heard :sas2:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You're green OP lol.

There are like 5 -7 main blades in the USA.

Fig in LA
Bissinett in Houston
27th Ave in Phoenix
Henry Hines in Dallas
Aurora Ave in Seattle
Tropicana in Vegas

Those are the major ones.
I don't think have a blade in Phoenix

If they had bad hoes I would have heard about it while I was there